Sunday, July 10, 2022

Fall placemats


My 2.5 squares bin has lots of fall colors so in one sewing session I sewed rows of 6

Made 6 rows

Added 2.5 strips on each end

And voila
Some fall placemats are made
Some stash is gone
And maybe I can gift them 

As thankful gifts




They are all different
But pretty fall looking


I need to iron and back and batt


Then quilt


But all in all a great use for 2.5 strips and squares me thinks


Julie you see your peppers in there? Lol
Lots of fun fabrics
Leopard
Stripes
Batiks
Polka dots 
All fun

I think some single color ones like say red
Would make great multi use placemats
Valentines, flag day, Christmas, etc

So many possibilities 

I may be on a placemat kick soon

Just sayin........


 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, those peppers are really cute and perfect for
    your placemats--glad you like them!!
    Nice way to use all those Fall-ish 2.5" sqs.
    Enjoy your Sunday...I am watching The F1 Race and then I will begin to invisible stitch my Journal cover...what fun...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute. You could back with a solid color for if there is a day you don't feel quite so colorful.

    ReplyDelete