Sunday, July 17, 2022

Be like a tree and leaf


These are addictive Lil buggars
Am I supposed to be canning?
Yes
Am I?
Nope




I am using up anything I can
Batiks
Brights
Pieces big enough

Strings 1 inch wide





Pairing some as high contrast


And some not as much contrast

I have a Mish mosh of colors
Thinking I need to raid the orange and red bin and see what I have

And more greens too
Some of these I have 6 or so blocks so will make the twigs different

If I make a lap quilt which is the plan I am thinking 9 or 10 across by 6 or 7 down

70 or less blocks I think
Mine are 6x9 ish

I will trim them all at the end

This fall squirrel is taking over my sewing room

Running around
Burying ideas

Digging through stash

Don't squirrels make a mess???
But they are entertaining 


And cute don't cha think?





 

3 comments:

  1. Your Arboretum is filling in beautifully, Dawn. I am not a fan of squirrels (only the "drop everything and make this type!")--Hope your Sunday is a good one--overcast and really muggy here--ugh!! I wish it would rain...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some good variety there. And yes, it is pretty addictive to see what the next one is going to look like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, and you have some excellent contrast going.

    ReplyDelete