Saturday, July 30, 2022

A little of this and that


I wanted to sew
But nothing was prepped

So cut strips for a switchplate block 
Then sewed er up

Pulled a block for aboretum
Cut strips and sewed

Funny how I was in turquoise mode lol


Easy fun sewing
But I wanted more


And found 2 of these
Ready to back quilt and bind

How did that happen 




So I grabbed the 2 inch bucket 
Sewed 4 patches 
Then joined to make a back piece



And before I knew it I had 2 backs sewn


Now if the iron fairy would come
Ha ha

Need to press, find batt scraps and quilt

Then bind

I have a recipient in mind

So a purpose too

Isn't it great to be a quilter?

A hobby
Creative outlet
And gifts at the snap of a finger

Well, you know what I mean

What are you making?

Anyone found any good patterns for holiday gifting?


 

4 comments:

  1. Love that trolley...a good find. I also love those arboretum blocks of yours. Pretty fabrics and colours you are using. Now are they fiddly to stitch I wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blocks! You're always getting so much done. I've got to get myself moving over here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty fabrics and finds. Oh, I don't want to think of the holidays yet. I just took on 7 commissions that will keep me very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't done much sewing, but I have the itch. But other things take precedent right now.

    ReplyDelete