Wednesday, July 20, 2022

The plan



This is a table topper 

I can go either way 
Make one more block into a runner

Or 2 more and alternate colors for a 4 patch topper

I used all the red and green 2.5 blocks I had so now as they say back to the old cutting board for the next 2 blocks 

They were fun to make but look off on one end.thats on purpose for the centers where they meet


A variety of fabs


Needing to be pressed and trimmed


See? The center where they meet will be a white square area

I like it so far

It will make a cute topper for the holidays



 

4 comments:

  1. They are pretty blocks. 2 more sounds like a good plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be just perfect for the holidays--we could use some of that holiday cooler weather right now!!
    Take care and stay as cool as you can,,,hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of a square topper rather than a runner. Nice blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of a square table topper. Those are very cute.

    ReplyDelete