Thursday, July 28, 2022

The squirrel dropped the seed and a tree grew


It's funny how you can look at a project and see your personality 

I started this with trees of 2 braches each side
Went to 2 on 1. And 1 on the other

The last blocks have been made 1 on each side lol
Mostly because my 1 inch strips were scraps and not by width of fabric pieces

I like it but I feel the blue green blocks stick out so need some sort of blender

Will peruse the blue stash even though the original plan was Fall colors

Sometimes projects take us in different directions
And that's ok

It's all a learning experience to grow skills and make something beautiful

No rush on this one
Just sewing a block or two when I get the urge
Hoping i find suitable binding fab for my blue snowball quilt
I just need binding and it's done

Same for Fall placemat set
Need binding

Gonna stop drop and organize a bit
And use my time more wisely 

Many little projects add up
And it's jam and jelly time round here
Also want to make some relish 

We will see


 

3 comments:

  1. The blues look like they are against skies to me--so pretty....maybe across the top and then moving down to darker ones? Anyway they are all so lovely together...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blue trees remind me of the time of the day when it is blue light.

    ReplyDelete