Sunday, July 3, 2022

More sewing


As I was cutting more squares for my bins these strings formed
I can't throw them out
I know I need help lol

What to do with them hmmmmm


Found this little gem
A cute half square triangle
Lonely and needed a friend
So I sewed strips log cabin style around him


I likey

So I kept going mindlessly sewing


And so far have this 

The strings are different widths and that's ok
I am a wonky kinda gal

I am thinking this could make a cute placemat
Or bag
Or trivet hot pad

From a day of play

I need to play
And get back to my daily sewing again
It's my happy place

What are you making 
I am thinking of the holidays

Will be different this year






 

4 comments:

  1. Really cute string piecing with that cute 1/2 sq triangle center;))) I am working on embellishing my Winter and Christmas FJ pages..and sewing a few more hexagons--I will have to cut more soon...
    I need to do some string piecing--I can feel that urge creeping up on me--you know how that is?
    Hope your 4th weekend is going well...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, always make a little time available for sewing, for your happy place (and mine too!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making a little time to sew everyday but I don't always get to it. I love your block with that cute half square triangle. Enjoy the 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun find, and I agree with the strings.

    ReplyDelete