Thursday, December 31, 2020

A fun package

 


Barbara of wonttobequilter sent me a package
A kitchen scarf or boa as they are called
I love it!




How festive and fun is this?
Is that a mask on me or food muzzle ha ha


Hard to get all in the shot with my fat cookie stuffed body LOL

And someone with paws wanted my scarf


you wear it when cooking or baking so if you need the towel ends to use as potholders or to wipe hands they are handy


Thank you Barbara!!!!!
I love love love it!

My sis in law will be jealous ha ha

This may need to be on next year's gift list


4 comments:

  1. I got one too--I had never heard of them before this!! Really cute idea...stay safe on this rainy day...
    Hugs for a HAPPY NEW YEAR Julierose;)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What super idea and great gift! Happy New Year to you and hubby :)

    ReplyDelete