Monday, December 21, 2020

Its different around here


Someone is missing
And someone is sad and missing their buddy

He slept on Daddys side of the bed the last 2 nights



All curled up. 
I feel bad
He is still there as I type this

So much going on. Found out 2 park residents passed away recently
Both were beautiful people.one on my street and one street over. They will be missed




My lawn guy left this in a card on my door
So cute. His young daughter signs the cards and probably helps him deliver them

I love it. 


The other side is cute too. 
Made of wood discs 


So many changes.

Tonight look in the southwest sky for the star of Bethlehem

Supposed to be there about half hr after sunset here


Hope your day goes well.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hope today goes better for getting Richard back home.
    Try to take it easy Dawn, it's so difficult i know...having had Tom in hospital during Covid scare is not easy...
    Hugs x2 Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many gentle hugs and prayers to you both.

    ReplyDelete