Monday, December 7, 2020

Next year


I really need 
To organize and finish this beauty


This needs quilting
Maybe in jan i will start handquilting a little each night



And this baby quilt too

I need to stay away from squirrels and get some things done


 I know i say it every year but until i retire i dont have the time to do it all like i think i can. I am not 20.......shocker and i am slowing down a bit.

I have one niece who sews but not quilts so nobody to finish them when i am gone

Just me

And i better get a stick of dynamite up my butt and get them done.

2020 really messed things up


Hoping 2021 is the year of finishes


Colette,  dont you spit out your coffee.  It can happen Lol


Hope you are all staying safe and covid free in this crazy world. 

2 comments:

  1. You are becoming "The Little Engine that could"
    I find it really hard to "pick up" where I've left off--mostly because I've hit a snag with my UFO's--so that means I have to SOLVE the problem!!
    Anywaaay, good luck...hugs in my Winter coat--so cold today Stay warm and safe Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not judging. I have been working at finishing up my stuff too.

    ReplyDelete