Thursday, December 3, 2020

Memories

 


This is my Phoebe ornament


A craft fair angel i got


Some dollar tree ornaments


Purty lit up


My friend Julierose i believe gave me this beautiful tree last year


And jacky made me this last year 


And gave me this beauty too
Love love it


My church on the tree


Deer ornament


Church made by i think jacky


My red truck 


Phoebe my sweetie 


And Dunkin


He was so little here


Angel closeup


Paper ornament so pretty


Mouse. Isnt she cute


Pasta angel


Snowman of socks from  20 yrs ago


Snowman another niece made


Great nephew gave me after we made them one year

Lots of sweet memories in my tree and home



5 comments:

  1. I gave my 'memory' ornaments to my daughter a few years ago. Now she shares those memories with her kids - and they make their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have mostly given my ornaments to Candice and Jeff for them to enjoy with the grands. I kept a few that were my Grand-mere's and very delicate old glass...I don't have a big tree anymore so they remain wrapped up in flannel baggies...
    I want to make some little ones this year--but don't know if I will get around to it...
    What a strange Christmas time this year...sad really..but hanging in here...
    hugs to you all (give Dunkin a nice pat from me)
    stay safe now :() Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Christmas memories! I'm not sure what Christmas will be like this year. Let's just do the best we can and be grateful for what we have.

    ReplyDelete