Friday, December 4, 2020

Oh so little time

This was last years wreath
I need to decorate this years

Only days left and i am nowhere near ready

12 days of tasks

1 need to finish shopping
2 decorate 2 wreaths
3 deliver park gifts
4 finish decorating
5 making out a menu
6 food shopping for Christmas 
7 stuffing Richards stocking
8 mailing out the packages
9 wrapping gifts i do have
10 getting winter ready
11 staying away from corona
12 getting it all done by Christmas eve


Oh yeah and sewing scrub hats for niece

Santa.......do you have a couple elves i can borrow?

 

2 comments:

  1. YIKERS!! that is some list Dawn--I am wishing you luck getting it done (but, knowing you, the energizer bunny) I figure you will do it...
    What a pretty wreath...hugs, Julierose :()
    stay safe on those expeditions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um I don't see any cookie baking on that list. LOL I am taking it slow and getting things done.

    ReplyDelete