Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Anybody make these

 



With mask making and PPE becoming scarce again I was asked by a niece to make scrub hats

I guess covid can live in your hair 8 days even after washing
Who knew?

So she needs some hats
We downloaded a pattern and i cut one out
It has darts in it and i think is reversible
I did solid gray per her request

Any tips from anyone who has made some?
Tomorrow i start sewing the darts and figuring it out

Wish me luck
I would like to make her a few
She has long hair and works in a nursing home
Yeah
I know.
Scary world isnt it?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't made any but I'd like to because my husband wears them under his hard hat at work. I've thought about taking apart one of his old ones and trying to make one from an old one. His wear out fast because the ones I buy are usually really thin. Happy sewing! 🎄🌟

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never made them. I've heard the virus can live in your hair but for that long?? Scary for sure!

    ReplyDelete