Friday, January 1, 2021

I have the best friends

 


Does Colette know me or what! Her package arrived Thurs  and this kitchen towel

 

And matching potholder with the red truck



And adorable notepad

And truck and tree cookie cutter.....i cant wait to make cookies





All came in this adorable tin. It has cats all over it


Do you see Dunkin in there????

Lol




So so cool. I LOVE EVERYTHING SO MUCH Colette. And her too! Thank you for the sweet gifts

And This package arrived Wed I think 

I was blown away Rosemary!
Just take a minute and look at this beauty


I love the colors  and quilting


And the pattern and fabrics used. I LOVE IT ALL.
 I cried. Nobody has made me something this beautiful and I am surely blessed


And kitty socks too!
Thank you so much Rosemary.
I love it and appreciate all the work that went into this beautiful piece


Another look. I cant stop looking at it

Do I have the BEST FRIENDS  or what!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are most welcome. I was looking for a project tin for you and when I spied that it was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good-hearted gals like you are, get good presents--lovely gifts...enjoy hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this post due to work. I'm so happy you like what I made you! I loved working on it and just hoped you would like what I made you! You're so welcome! Enjoy it in good health!

    ReplyDelete