Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Getting down to the wire


I got these out and Rich and I have festive mugrugs for the season




Kinda fits my new cup perfectly eh?

Last year i had so much fun making these 
Tree mug rugs
It was funny because i also received cute tree wallhangs. I love them
It was the year of the tree

It is getting down to the  wire now 

As much as I dont like it, the year of the gift card has arrived

Certainly a different feel to Christmas this year
Are you done with your holiday prep?
I am so not done
Ughhhh



 

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad sweetie. I am right there with you. Not thrilled, but cash or gift cards it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the same boat--$$ or gift cards it is for sure...we are in a state of suspended animation here--hugs from faraway Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think gift cards are fine, especially this year. I like using them when I receive them. Not so bad!

    ReplyDelete