Saturday, December 5, 2020

Friends at the north pole

 


This is a poem i wrote for my buddy
She has friends at the North Pole who needed help 


Because this jolly old elf had a special delivery


See?  Official
From North Pole
I told ya!!!

A special hot chocolate ball and candycane and candy

You pour your hot milk or water over it and it melts releasing the cocoa and mini marshmallows inside for a hot cuppa cocoa
Magic......



Wrapped so pretty 
Ready to deliver


To some special kiddos 




How pretty do they look?

 

Are you creating a magical Christmas?

Yep.....Christmas is a magic time

4 comments:

  1. I picked up some of the 'bombs' at a local shop - I think they are fun and give fuzzy hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute--I had never even heard of them before...what a great little gift idea...yours are wrapped up beautifully. Nice job
    Hugs in the rain, Julierose ;()

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am envious. I keep seeing hot chocolate bombs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hot chocolate! Such cute gifts. Did you get much snow?? We have a few inches. Stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete