Thursday, December 17, 2020

Cleanup aisle 3

 


Everyone seems to be cleaning up things so I decided to join that movement 

I need to make a list 


One long one listing things that i need to work on


And one with 2 or 3 items to immediately FINISH


yes I know. the F word
FINISH
i have so much fun in the process
That I dont finish
Instead I flit from one to another like a butterfly

We are getting slammed with snow here

My back already hurts without lifting the shovel
But i will need to clean out soon
Clean snow
Clean UFOs
Clean slate for new year

What are you up to?
Can i send you some snow????

5 comments:

  1. UH Nope!!--plenty of snow right here--still snowing as a matter of fact ;)))
    I love all those "almost finished" quilts you pictured--they are all gorgeous...so, a tough
    shoice to choose the first one to finish...
    I am still on my "squirrel"--uh Geese adventure...
    sewing those long rows together requires pinning--I don't like pinning at all...but needs must!!
    Take it easy with the shoveling...plenty of rests....hugs "Under a blanket of white...la la la la la la laaaaa>>>"
    Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not shoveling or plowing until tomorrow - 3 feet and still coming down. Major and minor roads have not even been plowed by towns, county, or state so you can't go anywhere. Oh, I have that Burgoyne quilt - top done but it will wait for next year's season for the border/quilting finish,

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't want snow but i would take that lovely red/green burgoyne surrounded....just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got a lot of snow too! You have such nice projects to finish. Just pick one and go with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally get it how hard it is to stick with a project to the end. But it has been very satisfying too to cross them off my list.

    ReplyDelete