Friday, December 25, 2020

He is born in Bethlehem


Merry Christmas  and happy birthday Jesus!

I am such a lucky girl and so grateful

My friend Julierose sent a package all the way from the North Pole

She has such beautiful handwriting and makes it so fancy schmancy i love it!


How well does she know me?
Hmmmm fav go to sewing snack

  

And look. A squishy package. Can I open it??? Please please please......



OMG I am not crying you are

Julie I LOVE IT and watched you make it on your blog

I cant believe you made it for me.
It is so beautiful


Look at the detail around the moon
And Santa 


And the fabric on back is perfect

How did you know i used to love to skate?


Yep i USED to be able to stand up on the ice and look a little graceful

Just like this.
But wait! She wasnt done
WHAT????
Are the publishers clearinghouse guys outside my door?


GET OUT! Now this is funny because when I saw this pattern I said I will have to buy that after Christmas 
Now I dont have to

But I see a Christmas chef who is gonna burn dinner because she is looking for some jelly rolls to make this

Just sayin....


And what? ANOTHER pattern I have to try



And a scrappy quilt pattern too

Julierose I cant thank you enough for making my Christmas special

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

 

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, great gifts from JulieRose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It warms my heart that the gifts made you smile...hugs from my heart Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gifts! Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete