Sunday, December 20, 2020

Crazy days

 

 



Yesterday was not a good day

Hubs was sleeping but breathing funny
Good thing i heard him as I was up doing things

I decided to take his sugar reading
40
My mouth droppwd and I went into panuc mode
I threw in the light. Woke him up and fed him some cola
Then banana bread
Then chocolate candy

Praying it would bring it up
Poor guy thought i was nuts 
He was sleeping

Usually he can feel it. He gets sweaty and shaky
He didnt feel a thing
Scary

It got up so i let him go back to sleep
Half hr later i rechecked and it was going down again
I repeated the process and called 911

He was starting to have face twitches and incoherent talking

He is in the hospital
The hospital that I can not go to because of covid

A designated covid hospital

Yeah scary stuff for sure
They said he was dehydrated
Really? He has a water by him at all times
And drinks them all the time 
We go thru 48 bottles a week

So today hoping he comes back home

Dunkin is moping around
He knows he is missing
He slept on his side of the bed
And was moving around looking for him

This virus has surely made everything difficult
From diagnosing sniffles to going alone to the hospital to not seeing friends and  family 

I have not even been able to talk to him
He left here in underclothes
So not sure how this will work either
He obviously needs shoes etc to get home

We have 10 inches of snow

Ughhhhh

This is surely a crazy Christmas 
2021 can only get better right?


5 comments:

  1. Prayers for a speedy recovery...hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he’s better and home soon. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's he doing?? I hope he comes home soon. 2020 has just been awful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You poor dears....so much going on, on top of just a crazy year. Hugs and prayers. Hope they can get him stabilized and figure out what is going on. Scary for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dawn! I'm so sorry to read this. I hope he gets better soon and out of the hospital. Sending prayers for both of you.

    ReplyDelete