Saturday, October 5, 2019

Recap of the present


See this cutie pie? Yep she is getting married
I am working on her flowers
Not just anyone could keep  me from my quilting.......but for her.....i gotta stop sewing

Temporarily that is


I was looking at all my forgotten projects
Like this beauty that will grace my bed
Love love love this one and have it about half done



Another distraction is hanging out with friends
Today we will hit a craft fair for a little Christmas shopping 
Hope we find some good deals


This guy also was put on the back burner



This one too.needs trimming and quilting


This is bad. I dont even remember this top


I need to QUILT and need one of these for my sewing room wall


Some of these are partially cut out


This needs quilting


Also needs quilting 


OMG OLAF  forgot about this cutie too


Have two of these to finish


Olaf i know.....hopefully soon my friend


Granny bag i started


Star for my bed needs finishing to go the size i need


This scrappy trips was going to be lap but i like it so may make bigger


Chandelier needs blocks
Also for me





An oldie needs borders and finishing

Most of these will be for me. I put myself last. Why do we do that? Not sure

Once i get the flowers for the wedding done i need to buckle down and get a second wind like i had in july and get Christmas done.

I did make a lot but have big projects left to finish.
I psyche myself up by finishing a lot of small projects so i can see progress 

Do you do certain things to help you get things done?
Tell me your secrets...

Inquiring minds want to know

4 comments:

  1. I work with a lot of projects on the go. When they get to be such a huge pile, I pick one that is closest to a finish and get'r done! Play more, then pull another close to finish and get'r done. Rinse, Repeat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many lovely projects going! They are all so neat--it'll be hard choosing one to work on...or two, or three?? lol hugs, Have fun at the Fair Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have started to do what Sharon says. Pick a project close to done and get it done. Unless I have something with a deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your projects! You'll get to them eventually. Post pictures from the fair so we can see too!

    ReplyDelete