Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Fabulous free Friday


This quilt was cool 


Jacky and I both liked it 


This was all embroidered


Colette we saved a chicken quilt for ya
So many details



Like the section hanging below

Ot the detail on the girls




Borders were embroidered with why did the chicken cross the road
And dont count your chickens till they hatch
A fun quilt 


Another 3d one. Hydrangea 



Wow


Barbara here is a quilt of valor for ya



Jeanna and Lisa

I want you to slowly take this one in.
A sandcastle


A closer look at the texture

Yep seashells


And beads all hand sewn


Even a turtle 




Amazing


I did my best Vanna pose
But my Jenny shirt was a hit
Lol



Of course i had to buy things
3 bags full of scraps
3 dollars or 4 for ten
Yeah we got the 4...one for jacky

A feathered star free pattern if you bought something 




A bear panel cause i had to


Opened one bag
Oh my CATS
EVEN one SEWING like Dunks 



Old fashioned Santa pieces will need to make a quilt


An adorable strip with cute animals on it


And a chef
Sorry for the pic overloads
There were soooo many great ones i had to share

I got a lunch there too
Water,cookie,doritos and an italian sandwich for 8 bucks

Not bad for here
Stay tuned as i play in my new stash

Those bags have large pieces down to 1.5 squares
Oh my my my

I need to get out my rotary cutter and tame them up

My freebie friday was all week inspiration for you.

Welcome 

Which was your favorite?
I thought so
We had a hard time choosing too

3 comments:

  1. Love the quilts. The chickens are awesome. So much talent, and imagination. You only bought 3 scrap bags? Why not 4?

    ReplyDelete