Friday, October 4, 2019

Fabulous free Friday


A beautiful free sunrise for you.
Directly from the greatest creator

This was my scene on my way to work so I took a picture to take time and smell the roses so to speak.
So pretty

Anywho, all week you had a free quilt show with tons of inspiration

And TODAY Missouri star had FREE SHIPPING
YEP ASK ME HOW I KNOW.......
because I got free shipping and good deals on about 3yd cuts of material 
Yeah i needed whites and creams
And those white horses will be delivering them soon with fairy dust and all that.  Ha ha 


Remember my quilt show purchases?




Panel for brother


I started pulling bags apart to see my goodies.
Look at all these cute kitty fabs


I mean how adorable is this
Reminds me of Dunks


And a few Santa cutoffs
Love these and will have to make a plan for them .
I am seeing a runner for me for next year


This one Reminds me of older cartoons 
So cute


Hey, who said spice it up?
Lol a chef popped out of that stash too


One bag ---- this is the larger pieces 
This bag was 2.50
SCORE
LOTS of fun in this for sure 

One bag is all plaids but from sample cards so will be a day of taking them all off

My 3rd bag is teeny pieces and hst cutoffs etc that will get chopped into my containers

Some tiny cutoffs went into the 2.5. And 2 and 1.5 buckets
Now they are ready for a play date


Like this day of play......with 2.5 squares and 1.5 strips and 2.5 strips

Ohhhh

Ask my SQUIRREL ENABLER JACKY
what this is about........

Go ahead....
I will wait....( hands on hips, toes tapping)

She is at Jackyquilts12@blogger.com

That girl challenges me
In a good way  

Love ya Jacky girl!

3 comments:

  1. Cutest "score" fabrics!! Love that last red/green with white sashes...really nice hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good girl enjoy the sunrises! I have been diligently cutting up my piles of scraps between paper piecing. Gives me a break both ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would have been a pig and bought all the scrap bags!!! You got some cute fabric for the price!

    ReplyDelete