Sunday, October 20, 2019

Hemming 101


This guy is always attached to my hip
Love him to pieces
Today I got up early as I couldnt sleep 
And I ironed clothes 

I cut up some of those quilt show pieces and put them into the proper containers 

When I got bored i said to myself...get those pants hemmed

I tried them on inside out
And marked with a pin where i wanted the hem


I then got out my tape measure and my measurement was 3 inches. So i pinned it up 3 inches all the way around.

It already has a hem so i cut that off 

Turned up the new edge and pinned. 




As I was sewing someone was very interested in my thread 

I hope he paid attention so he can sew up the next pair!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you--you got that hemming done!! Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome new pants to wear and that job is done.

    ReplyDelete