Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Quilt show part 4

 

This picture quilt was nice




A tetris 3 d one caught my eye from the other end of the aisle
WOW




Julie.....some pineapples for you!
Arent they purty?


Lots of fun  quilts 


This was a pretty table runner




This was a modern one
The background almost looked as if it bled when washed
Not sure but if so was sad


Now here is a border for you Sharon


If this was on my bed I would have vertigo 



Cute seahorse


My alltime fav on my bucket list
Feathered star



A hummingbird for hubby


More pretty applique 


Look how pretty


And now the animals. The show was called a day at the zoo


3 comments:

  1. You did an excellent job getting pics of all the quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilts--I especially like that house one..just so pretty..hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilts! Gets me raring to go to my sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete