Saturday, October 19, 2019

After the flower flurry


I got a new haircut. She cuts me short so I figure for the wedding in 2 weeks it will be a tad longer lol
Never mind the chubby cheeks and bad skin. The tape from the eye bandaging at night leaves me with bad skin. The glue is hard to cone come off and I am not supposed to scrub hard till they determine my retina is safe


Lookie here. Dunkin bought this.  I guess he is gonna have his own project this winter.
(Or fingers crossed maybe he got it for his mama)
Love the tractor and truck blocks 

Connecting threads had them on sale as did fat quarter shop


This is the wedding flower overflow 
Told the niece we should make up some pumpkins to sell to recoup our money 


Anyone for spidey creepy? 
Ew



This needs to be worked on next
Gotta get my nose to the grindstone again


These need quilting 


Need painted faces


Oh my forgot about this gem. Into the container you go. This is a leader ender with 1.5 squares and 2.5 white charms
It will be for my bed


Simple postage stamp


My quilting pile.   Ugh


My sew up the top pile

I need some 24 hr energy

What are you up to?

3 comments:

  1. Doing some secret mailing this morning ..(wink wink)
    and then hoping to get some sewing in...will be checking to see if the turkey family has atoned
    enough..lol hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outside, getting ready for winter, some cleaning inside. Oh and I stuffed and finished 5 dog beds, and have 7 more waiting to be sewn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to work today. Not much sewing going on here. I love your projects. Scrap projects are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete