Thursday, October 3, 2019

Quilt show part 5


This was so cute
I loved it 


How adorable are these monkeys and their bananas



I still love this quilt even though i would not sleep with an elephant on my bed 


A cute giraffe


Heron



Wolves

Wouldnt my brother love this one!


My kinda quilt of squares


Love it


This was gorgeous snowflake
Batik


See?



Unusual block


Another cool idea


Rosemary the quilting shot is for you




I liked the scrapiness of this one


3d dresdans
Be still my heart



Can you see?


Thread painted
Wow 



Loved this runnet


Another 3d one
Fish




Hard to capture it but so cool


Trees


Is mrs gnome home Jacky?


Hmmm.  He looks familiar 


For Dunkin 




Jacky liked this stool 
And bugged me to drive around town to see if anyone had any curbside to take 
Lol




A different pretty flower



Omg the work in this one 
Soooo nicely done

4 comments:

  1. So many animal quilts==-lovely works. I especially like those dresdens...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing all the posts af the quilt show. Lots of eye candy and ideas for the bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the quilts in this post but especially the animal quilts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete