Wednesday, October 16, 2019

My long weekend


My long weekend was busy.  
I worked on the wedding flowers 

I still have a lot to do but at least we nailed down colors 

I had around 15 boutonierres/andor corsages to make

She doesn't want ribbons on them so it is a challenge

They are all in name bags


That way the day of they can be handed out easily


The orange roses needed to go up against an orange printed vest and she was glad i insisted on bringing the matching hanky to make sure it was what she liked


The grandmothers were easier
Some besutiful neutral roses
Dont they almost look real?
These are silk 


Black callas were also in the mix
To make the groom and best man
Different


Another pretty grandmother corsage


These are all basically done and need finishing off

Corsage pins etc
I think the corsages will need a ribbon and the boutonierres ribbon wrap

We did the bouquets too.
They were very time consuming as she changed her mind a million times.

I think she was happy with the outcome. 

I took Friday off too to finish up.
I hope i can do it

3 comments:

  1. Oh no sounds a wee bit frustrating but they look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just beautiful...great work--you must be knackered!! hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. They came out great! They look so real that I would never have guessed they weren't real. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete