Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Do panels scare you



Jackie got this cute panel in her basket
Do panels scare you?
Some People dont like them

They find them hard to use

I find them a quick start to a finished project 


Olaf here looks adorable and with a little math and snips here and there i will have an adorable lap quilt of blue blocks from a sewalong i became uninterested in


This panel is so cool
What is not to love about an old red truck


This panel made cute wall quilts


These will be placemats


As will the forest friends


Another easy gift 
One large border and done
And soooo pretty


This quilter took colors from the print
Sewed some squares
Measured the length
Made the panel that size with a black border 
So pretty and easy


I got this at the quilt show

Cause i am a sucker for a good panel 

Are you???

3 comments:

  1. I like using them as is if they are a big picture and just quilting around them or if in block form i usually cut them up and put different fabrics around...I have quite a few in my stash waiting for decisions...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like panels but I have to have a pattern to follow. I am not creative! You’ve got some great panels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your panels are lovely. I like the one block wonder quilts made with panels.

    ReplyDelete