Saturday, October 26, 2019

I have the best quilting friends


Thurs I came home from work and found this in my mailbox 
Ok Jenny what did you send that I didnt order?

It was all fun and squishy 

I opened the card
It was from Rosemary at knitting quilter 
Just because

Dont you love this card?


And look
An apron to sew up

Love it




This was her note
So sweet
Thank you so so much Rosemary 

It is so appreciated more than you know


And cats.
She is a cat lover too
So purr fect


A tree pattern.......


Someone else loves it too


I kid you not

He was pacing back and forth on it for a while looking it over 

Thank you thank you thank you for a sweet surprise 

See? I told ya I have the Best quilt friends


3 comments:

  1. Awe great prezzies. Dunkin is thinking about holiday cooking and needs an apron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift! Wonderful to get surprises like that...enjoy hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like everything! You're so thoughtful that I wanted to do something just for you! Thanks for being you!!

    ReplyDelete