Monday, October 28, 2019

A little retail therapy and progress


Our keurig is acting up. It shuts itself off all the time so I went to the collection of giftcards to see what we had.
We had a big one American Express so I went shopping.  
Got  a new Keurig,  new toaster,  some baskets for my gifts, muslin for signature quilt, pigma pens to sign, a jellyroll in Fall colors 
Plus 3 quilt magazines too!
Not a bad haul eh?  Cost me 20 bucks
And i had a gift card for dinner 
Love it!


I got 5 of these for the guys at work and the park maintenance guy
Snacks and goodies will go in these


I got this one for my new boss
She will get a table runner and some goodies


3 of these for my brothers

A nice haul. Of course most people use the gift cards as soon as they get them on something they want.
I am blessed. I want nothing. I have enough fabric and supplies to last me into my 90s lol
How much stuff can one own?



I also couldnt sleep so was up at one.
But I was productive
The red and Fall toppers will be for my neighbor for Christmas.she is always helping us or checking on something for us. I appreciate her very much


She has a yellow kitchen so the Fall one can be reversible and take her from everyday to fall and the red one for Christmas


I like it with the red and white stripe binding. Wish I had enough for bias binding but will settle for this

The fox are ready to visit the cabin in Maine 
So more gifts moved along......
I am pleased with my progress so far

How are YOU doing with your quilting?
Are you making gifts?

2 comments:

  1. I finished piecing 2 tops together. One is waiting to be quilted. The other is simmering. I am thinking it needs a thin white border then a piano key border all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did finish all the quilting I plan to do on the Snowballs quilt--finally! I am not making gifts this year...or wait..maybe some napkin sets for my DIL --haven't decided...still in in my lost mojo mood...You've really made a lot and your haul is fantastic...Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete