Thursday, October 10, 2019

Goings on in my sewing room


I made these for a friend
Kinda winging it without a pattern 
But i think they came out cute


Glue sticks bought ready to get to work


Herbs still drying


Sage drying. 
Hoping the sage chases away the qiilt police  lol



At the quilt show I purchased  this template and pattern


I had never seen it before but the lady said once you do it, it is so easy peasy


Looked interesting
With a boomerang shaped template
And all these fun things to make 


Will be for a day of play in Jan 
I think

Have any of you seen it?
I am not usually a jump on the bandwagon template style but it looked like fun


Whats going on in your sewing room?


2 comments:

  1. I've never seen that template or pattern before--looks like it could be a lot of fun. Cute blocks--they are bear's paws--right? That's what I see at any rate...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw one of those table runners on FB. I wonder if it will be fun to make. The mug rugs are cute.

    ReplyDelete