Monday, October 14, 2019

In 1492 columbus sailed the ocean blue



What are you doing this Columbus day 

I am Seeing green


Because
If you dont have backing for a small project what do you do?

In My case you grab the 2.5 squares bucket and make fabric lol


Yeah this tree NEEDS TO BE A TOPPER ALREADY
so it will get a greens pieced backing
And then its reversible 

A WIN WIN

I um save money and turn it into something beautiful


Hopefully........


These 2 new pair of winter pants need hemming

Dont cha hate having to do that?
Give me a quilt made of a trillion pieces but ask me to hem? UGH


Guess I better try them on and have Dunkin mark them for length

Just sayin......

3 comments:

  1. Good idea making the backing. Um look at this way. Hemming is an easy peasy off the list thing. Dunkin pull out the tailor's chalk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little trees are so cute...I never liked hemming either--go figure!! Happy Columbus Day to you..hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to work today. It's not even a holiday for us! I have no idea how to hem! Hope you had a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete