Friday, October 25, 2019

Fabulous free Friday








Anywho, before we get to the free......
This is my Jacky challenge topper
It is finally quilted ready for binding

my neighbor will be getting this with a matching red stove towel and if i have time a potholder. Maybe the cup one with some candycanes and hot chocolate?
Cute huh?


Found the candy cane fab in the stash
Both green and red



The back

Love it 
I think a great stripe binding would set it perfectly dont you?

For the free........

A deer panel

No not the one I am working on silly.
Your very own 




There are three deer and it is wider than it is tall

It would look great made with ufo blocks surrounding it like my olaf

Or just a border or two 
Or attic window style like my deer

Wanna win it?

Leave a comment and on Sunday i will see if Dunkin can pull a name

As you can see he is also fond of it

Friends with no blogs? Add their names to the pot too

Panels are a quick way to finish a quilt
Ready
Set
Go!

And tell me who your
Favorite deer is.........
Or dear







2 comments:

  1. Cute table topper. My favorite deer are the ones I spy in the soybean fields as I drive by down the road.

    ReplyDelete