Saturday, July 31, 2021

Finally a finish lol


A finished bag
All i seem to finish these days but I will take it 

Made out of my 1.5 stash


You know the stuff "normal people" throw out lol

My Jacky used to get so mad
She would be humming out scrap pieces to clean up after a project and i would put in my pockets and take home

She goes what are you gonna do with that tiny piece 
I would go home, make something and bring it to her.
She called me crazy. Lol


Look who is hiding in my bag to anchor it down

A kitty


Patience kitty to be exact

She helped me to take the picture of this bag 

Anothet one bites the dust.......
Cmon.......dance and sing with me

Lol

 

4 comments:

  1. A nice little project to use up bits. A finish is a finish no matter - good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, dawn--love that pouch with the kitty...
    nice finish hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patience kitty is a sweet little helper :)

    ReplyDelete