Thursday, July 22, 2021

More for the giftbox


I am making more stove towels for the giftbox

There are some cute towels you can get out there
On sale, off season etc 
All helpful to make gifts

A friends birthday? No problem
Bake them a cake, give them your killer brownierecipe, a stove towel, maybe a knitted dishcloth 

See? In the bag. Or i should say giftbox

Or just to say thank you
Thanks for picking up my mail, or that cuppa sugar i needed for a recipe




Speaking of recipes

Years ago God rest her soul my mother in law gave me this recipe
It was a favorite of hers

I came across it and need to make it

Figured you may want to try it too

Have a fabulous day!


 

1 comment:

  1. Like the stove towels. Great ideas. I just made refrigerator pickled beets last night.

    ReplyDelete