Sunday, August 1, 2021

Do you know Cecelia?


Remember my buddy Julie who gave me this temptation

No matter how high i piled stuff on it to not look, it kept calling

You know the song Cecelia 
Cecelia you re breaking my heart 
Shaking my confidence daily.....
Oh Cecelia  im down on my knees
Im begging you please to come home.....

Well, insert Julie....
Julie youre breaking my heart 
Shaking my confidence daily 
Oh dear Julie im down on my knees
Im begging you please  let me make this
Uh huh huh........
Lol




So in between projects i pulled my 2 inch bin
Hmmmm not many blues but lets see



Half hr later i have 4 rows sewn
Rut row

Thinking the huge 24 inch block will make a cute table topper

Yeah thats it
Thats why i am making it

Uh hmmm
For the gift box 
Is to is to!
Pinkie swear


 

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha--it will be so pretty, right? You just go on sewin' up a storm girl!! I can't wait to get back on the sewing machine...soon we hope...
    Hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame on you Julierose for putting temptation in her way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What would we do without our friends to tempt us?

    ReplyDelete