Saturday, July 10, 2021

How can i say no



A niece texted me
Auntie do you have any of those chapstixk keychains hanging around?

I will check.....how many do you need?

Just 2 for me

So i pulled scraps.....and sewed 4 of them
In a jiffy 

Fabric is 3.5 x 9.5 so great scrap project
One piece.sewed into a tube.turned.
End flipped inside. Loop end over keying 
.fold other side up and stitch ends.
Done





Arent they cute?


And i finished this guy too


Scrappy binding and all
Love it


What are you working on?

 

3 comments:

  1. You are such a good "Aunty";))) Nice to know they love your stuff!!

    I am still waffling around trying to figure out why I can't make a decision about what to make. Am I just tired of making blocks with no plan...???
    Need to go through my patterns (some of which I will never make) and my stash to see what I can donate and/or gift......

    Well, also just thinking about how to set zipper blocks..they need some kind of sashing, I think...I am in in that "neither here nor there" state of mind...

    Also have my nurse's cap on taking care of Tom...
    Hope your weekend goes well....hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe how sweet of you to make those for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your niece knows where the goods are LOL! Cute and useful project.

    ReplyDelete