Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Odds and ends

These little 1.5 squares will become a cute zip bag

With all the squares in my container i am thinking maybe I should make a set
Zipbag of 1.5
Maybe larger one of 2 inch squares 
And tote of 2.5
We will see 




Some fabric for the lining 




Another start for hopefully a Christmas gift

One of those ponytail hats
A niece wanted a black one so hopefully it comes out ok

The ribbing is knitted so now just need 6 inches of stockinette stitch next
An easy pick up and do a few rows kinda thing


One of my funny masks
Unfortunately I cant wear at work

Or can i 
Lol

Even though i am fully vaccinated i am leary

Because they don't check there are people who wont wear masks even if not completely vaccinated and with the surge in new cases of the variant i am not taking chances with hubs compromised lungs 

They are not sure if we need boosters or not so i err on the side of caution

Very hot in july though


 

3 comments:

  1. I am still leery about giving up my mask inside places too. No problem at PT, as it being a med facility, masks are required...strange times, huh?
    Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. So am I hearing you need more 1.5 inch squares? LOL Sounds like you have a plan for them at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good advice! I would imagine there are quite a few, possibly younger, unvaccinated citizens that are not wearing masks. Not worth the risk!

    ReplyDelete