Friday, July 9, 2021

Forgot to show you



My friend Julierose gave me a diversion for life's crazies

And i had scraps
And it looked like fun
And July 4th was coming up
And hubs loves anything flags

You get the picture. Justify....justify
Lol
Then i didnt have backing that would work so Julie to the rescue again




I made 2 placemats and backed with the beautiful flag fabric she sent

In my defense these have multiple uses
Flag day
Memorial day
4th of july
Veterans day
See?
Not a bad squirrel if i say so myself
And its for ME
I never come first so a nice change
Our 4th was a very rainy cold 3 day weekend
So no cooking out but we made the best of it



 

4 comments:

  1. Oh they are really lovely..nice work..Flag fabrics are really great to work with I think......hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are beautiful. I'm glad you remembered to share :) Hope you are doing well, my friend.

    ReplyDelete