Monday, July 19, 2021

Dream weaver


Three more wovenblocks

I tell ya folks if they are cut out already they go together fast

I do them as leader enders and sometimes as i am bored but have to sew

Soon i will put them together to see how large it is

I avoid the design floor as i feel as though i have fallen and cant get up lol

Need another design wall system for sure 

I feel as though i am making a ton of the maroon and not many colors though

I may have to bite the bullet and lay them out 

Will you help me up???

 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm is your local fire department volunteer? If not volunteer you have hot firemen. I will call them to help you. If they are volunteer, you are talking about the beer swilling, old fat guys that have never lost a basement.....and think they are hot because they are firemen. (insert rolling eyes)

    ReplyDelete