Thursday, March 31, 2022

Springtime maybe


Did a little work on this runner
It came out of playing with flowers and making a robin and butterfly on a wing and prayer lol

But I think I like it

Cheerful colors and whimsical for my table


Maybe one of these for a border
We will see once I get thd middle section done

Not sure if I want another butterfly or keep it simple with one 

But a little progress none the  less

No finishes in March
But I did March forward on a lot of projects which is good 
 

6 comments:

  1. "Marching along together..." ')))
    I like the pansies for a border on this one...
    So pretty hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you didn't have any finishes? No pouches, crochet rags, or mug rugs? True you did move a lot of things along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a lot done for the pieces and parts department in March.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marching forward is still progress! And...today is not over yet, you may still pull out a finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always seem to be getting a lot done. I count that as a big win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 🌻 You have many beautiful projects! 🌷

    ReplyDelete