Sunday, March 13, 2022

Come out i have you surrounded


This block is huge
A large burgoine surround

Made of 2.5 squares
I think it finishes 30x30

Nice table topper size

It was in the candy booklet that I just got from m y friend

I told you I can't be trusted 

Are my other projects finished?
No
Do I have time to kill?
No
Are my 2.5 squares overflowing?
No. They are low as a matter of fact

Is it someone's birthday?
Nope

Then why make this
Because I can
Because Rosemary is making huge swoon blocks and this looked interesting in burgoine surround
Because it's fun!!!!


 

5 comments:

  1. Wait....Rosemary is making a swoon block which the original measured that size. LOL You my friend were chasing squirrels. Not that I have any room to talk, there may, or may not have been the beginning of a paper pieced bunny started yesterday while I was cutting up fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh that Burgoyne Surrounded is beautiful in that size--it would be an amazing center medallion for little piano key borders or lots of little extra scrappy sqs. My mind is already chasing that squirrel about!! I have done a couple hexies this morning but these old eyes are not seeing like they used to!! Need a magnifier light. YIKES!!!
    Hugs on DH's b-day Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I inspired you! Big blocks are fun since they make the whole process so much faster. A table topper is a great idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🌞 Your block is beautiful &amazing!! 🌼🌷🏡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you, just having fun. That gives a person such a lift of spirits to just play. That block would make a nice center block in a medallion quilt too.

    ReplyDelete