Sunday, March 27, 2022

Squirrels and nuts


Needed a break for some easy sewing

Found these panels with back and batting cut


Look how beautiful these are


So fall with gold running thru the fabrics


Leaves so pretty
So I quilted them up


Just my usual forgiving wavy quilting
But I love them



Love crisp fall days
And placemats to protect the table


Aren't panels fun????


I think so


And found this squirrel too
Ha ha.  How cute is this planter

I had to have it

What are you sewing today???

 

4 comments:

  1. Those really are beautiful panels!! Love the ones with sparkly threads!!
    Cute planter..enjoy your Sunday hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those panels make perfect placemats. I sewed some more churn dash blocks for my current Lori Holt quilt but otherwise, I've been cross stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice panels. Very pretty! 🌻

    ReplyDelete