Saturday, March 5, 2022

A snack and a story



I saw a baseball block idea but it wasn't the size I needed soooooooo
What's a gal to do??????

Make it work

Here is the preliminary size

I just need 2.5 borders I think in white to make the 12 inch block








After all that thinking and math I need a little breakfast

Er um...... brain food



Ok ok a snack that's bad for me but ooooooooh so good

I never met a girl scout cookie I didn't like but these are my favs

I supported someone's granddaughter in the park with 4 boxes
Yikes they are expensive too but I was a girl scout
 so I know how much fun selling them was.

 I hated sales.....ha ha felt like I was begging people back then as we went door to door to family members and they bought one box


They have come a long way selling outside stores and online etc

On my honor I will try to do my best to God and my country to help other people at all times and to obey the girl scout laws.   Ha ha. Can't believe I remembered it

5 comments:

  1. Oh that's funny how those memorized childhood things stay with you--like ads with tunes way back when...
    Those are my favorite GS cookies too--I didn't like selling those cookies either. I made it through two years of GS then I got sick of it. I wonder what happened to my sash with the badges sewn on it???
    Have a great Saturday..Love the baseball idea hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're always thinking and coming up with new ideas! I love GS cookies too. I was a GS for a while but never remember selling cookies. Weird!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I love about Girl Scout cookies, throughout the US their are different kinds. Some of the staples are thin mint, samoas, trefoils....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ⚾️ I like your base ball block. Really neat. 🍪 Girl Scout cookies are yummy! I didn't ever have the opportunity to be a girl scout. In my teen years, I was in the church youth group, which kept us busy, busy. That's so cool you remember the girl scout "words". 🌷⚘

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a girl scout as well and while I enjoyed all the activities we did...I didn't care so much about selling the cookies. What made it worse was my Mom was our cookie chairman/woman/person?

    ReplyDelete