Friday, March 11, 2022

Gift from an old friend


I visited an old friend and this greeted me in her hallway 

I smiled


Followed by this 

A bag of 2 quiltstarts
And a container of scraps 

She knows me well huh?
My heart was singing



A Koda candy book I have never seen these
Sooo cool 
So many  ideas

There are 2 of these in there
And they use 2.5 squares
My favorite 


In the bag was this paper pieced project




Each square is 2.5 inches


And paper pieced looks like jo Morton fabrics


Another fun bookket


Hst.   Lots of them Colette lol
I may have a project I need to do with them
MAYBE



Scraps too

We had a nice 2 hour visit

It was like the 12 years that passed was a week
We will make plans for lunch soon too





And this plant is confused
No water. No sun and it is sending up stalks

Oh boy





 

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful surprise from your old friend!! What fun exploring those little booklets will be...
    TGIF girl:))) hugs for a great weekend Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what awesome gifts. I raise your HST with a strawberry tub full of 1 1/2 inch ones I found cleaning upstairs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🌷 Wow neat treasures! The book looks neat as well! 💜💛

    ReplyDelete