Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Fun mail from an angel

 


See this cute percolator block
A good farmgirl block for next one
My mom drove schoolbus and had a percolating pot of coffee on 
She loved her coffee


Hurricane lamp we thought was cool at Grams house
She used it when power went out
We felt like we were camping or having a fun adventure


Oh my I was looking for a turtle block
We found one as kids but not knowing what they needed and keeping it in a box instead of water it died
We had a funeral for it and buried it near the telephone pole where we knew the location
Bouquets of wild aster and dandelions were carefully placed on top


Love this pillow
Need to make in blues for my couch


They came from this beautiful package from an angel

I was feeling particularly low coming home from 2nd breast ultrasound
My hubs just died of cancer and my mom had died of breast cancer so it has been stressful to say the least

I pray to God to just hold my hand to deal with whatever comes my way

And when I got the mail on the way home a cheerful package was in My box
Two neat books with patterns for me to use
A cute bunny tin with quilt clips
Treats for Dunks
A cute Llama pin that lights up
Wall stickers of faith
Garden labels
Mini quilt hanger
All so thoughtfully chosen for me
By an angel
Isn't it funny how God puts people in your life to help you
When you need him most

Thank you Angel Angie
You are appreciated more than you know


4 comments:

  1. Awe those are neat gifties. Especially the book with all those fun patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful surprise gifts! Such great books for little patterns...hoping for the best outcome for you..hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie sent a super sweet and generous gift. Praying for good results for you on the health front...God's got this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🌻 So glad you enjoyed your surprises! God is so good! I'm so thankful that God brought us together my friend! 🦋 🌻

    ReplyDelete