Monday, March 7, 2022

Monday on the farm



I decided to lay out the blocks and see where this first quilt was at

I am loving it

I still need two 12 inch blocks and I think five 6 inch ones

One of the 12 will be the baseball and I am thinking tractor for the other

As for the 6 inch I don't know
Maybe crow
I thought of bear story so bear paw?
Card trick as we played cards a lot maybe



Anyways I am in love
Just need white yardage for sashes
And border fab to make it lap size 


Dunks seems to like hanging out on the farm

He made new bunny and chick friends lol

 

4 comments:

  1. Love the bunny "nibbling" the pretty flowers--so cute--it looks amazing, Dawn...[I am so jealous!!] haha
    Still waiting for my own books to come and working on the Easter Dolly quilt gifts for my grandgirls here. Pin basting today...slowly to rest my ole back...
    So nice to see the sun this morning isn't it? Rain in the forecast tho' for tonight...I want spring to have sprung soon...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🌻🐰 Your blocks are so beautiful & colorful! Your quilt is going to be amazing! Dunks looks like he approves! 🌝 🏵 🦋

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blocks are looking good together. I need to get mine out and make some progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dunkin is so sociable...I'm sure he is loved on the farm. Loving the look of the blocks together.

    ReplyDelete