Thursday, March 10, 2022

Going down another path

 



Remember my mantra for this year?
One finish, move one along, one non quilt project

Yeah no March finishes yet

But I forgot about my large bag I was making
I need to get back on it


You know.....this one


This also needs quilting and finish
Hmmmm



Or do I cheat with the kinda finish.

I need to FINISH something

The move something along was good on the farmgirl and woven fronts

Now to REALLY  get serious I need to reassess 

What are you working on?

4 comments:

  1. Starting on the master bedroom today, so I can move my stuff back in, which means major rearranging for the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is rest after machine quilting the Dollies--did too much for one day!! Anyway, I'll be sewing a few more hexagons together for my big rosettes.
    ["Little Rosette"] Da da da dahhhh...
    Hope your day goes well hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm cross stitching but really need to get back to the sewing maching and finish the March blocks for Lori Holt's Flea Market quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🌻💕 You have lots of beautiful projects! You can do it!! 🌄🌞

    ReplyDelete