Thursday, March 3, 2022

A little more progress


Once I cut a 1.5 strip into the solid squares it is simple to zoom thru a few

In a sitting of 1 hour I made 3 woven blocks and 2 flowers




Yep planting my garden of bright flowers has been a fun diversion 

With stems and leaves a cute spring table runner can be made

I am envisioning it maybe planted down both edges with a butterfly here or there

Maybe.......

These are like 4 inch blocks so thinking long and short stems maybe

Of course now I have a yellow one and rest white
But......
What if the center flower was yellow then both sides of that lighter yellow out to white ends

Sunnier in the middle?
Hmmmm

Something to think about right?

 

4 comments:

  1. Pretty posies. I have been contemplating whether I wanted to have a constant center of either yellow or orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the yellow in the middle idea or they could be a whole border row...
    Good work on wovens!! Those flowers are calling me...;000
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your blocks are looking great. The yellow one in center would really pop surrounded by the white ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow in the middle would be very pretty! 💛☀️ Your flower blocks remind me of the pinwheels I have in my flower beds. They were turning in the wind today! 🦋 All your blocks are beautiful! 💫

    ReplyDelete