Tuesday, June 1, 2021

More play


I took a couple truck 2.5 inch squares and played
Pulled strings and pieces and made this block

I am thinking mugrug


This mugrug i finished
I liked playing here but the points were tough figuring out where to turn
Its ok
And done


And i started cutting another farmgirl block
I remember a group of us cousins sitting under the hickory tree with gram crocheting 
It was fun and even the boys were envious to see what we were making.
Some took up the hook to try their hand at it
Sone helped keep our yarn straight as we stitched

A fun memory on our farm that will go in the journal with the quilt 

May yielded a bunch of mugrugs, 
Some zippy bags, wedding flowers and not much else.
Hoping June is a little more productive.
How about you?

 

3 comments:

  1. I think your production was great!! Pretty WIPS going on there. hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still healing from hip replacement surgery, and now am helping hubby heal from shoulder joint replacement surgery. So, no sewing for either of us right now.

    ReplyDelete