Wednesday, June 16, 2021

More trouble


Julierose also sent me this

Just in time for July 4th

Hubs was eyeballing it...he loves anything patriotic as his brother served in Vietnam

Sooooooo. These are going to be two placemats 
One for me and one for hubs

I love the colors so vibrant and bright


And lookie what is ready to quilt
OMG Julie it was soooo fun
I cut it out in the morning
Sewed it in the afternoon 

Hardest part....deciding on fabric 


I love the way this print almost looks continuous between pieces


And the red pops for the bow 

Love it...... if I finish quilting.....another Christmas gift.    YAY

 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. How big did the block end up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice Dawn--glad you liked the pattern...I haven't as yet figured out my fabrics...you know me and patterns--!! :000
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete